Monday, March 31, 2008

System Sellers

I always find it interesting to hear the first game people go out and buy whenever they get a new system. I’m not talking pack-ins or games they got with the system if it was a Christmas or birthday gift. I want to know the first game they went out and spent their own hard-earned cash on. Here’s my list. The game(s) in parentheses were pack-ins and/or games that were received as a gift when I got the system. The game below is the first one I bought myself. Looking back, I guess I’ve been pretty lucky. Not a stinker in the bunch.

Atari 2600 (Pac-Man, Star Raiders, Combat, Donkey Kong)
Pitfall

Nintendo (Super Mario Bros, Kung-Fu, Excitebike)
Rad Racer

Gameboy (Tetris, Qix, TMNT: Fall of the Foot Clan)
Motocross Maniacs

Genesis (Altered Beast, M.J.'s Moonwalker, Sonic the Hedgehog)
Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusion

Super Nintendo (Super Mario World)
Pilotwings

Playstation (Tekken 2)
Need for Speed

Nintendo 64 (Super Mario 64)
Pilotwings 64

Dreamcast (Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur)
Virtua Tennis

PC (Rebel Assault)
Mortal Kombat

Playstation 2 (SSX, Madden 2001, NHL 2001)
Tekken Tag Tournament

Gamecube (Super Smash Brothers Melee, Star Wars: Rogue Leader)
Wave Race: Blue Storm

Xbox (JSRF & Sega GT)
Splinter Cell

Gameboy Advance
Metroid Fusion

Xbox 360 (Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3)
Dead or Alive 4

Nintendo DS (Super Mario 64 DS, Feel the Magic)
Nintendogs: Lab & Friends

Nintendo Wii (Wii Sports)
Super Mario Galaxy

No comments: