Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm Boring

The sad part about having a blog is that it points out how boring I am. I read all these other blogs and everyone always has something exciting to say. Heck, I can't even think of an exciting lie to post. My life consists of getting up, going to work, coming home, eating dinner, playing with my wife & kids and then going to bed. Ocassionally there will be a juicy tidbit of adventure in there but it's more of less the usual grind.

I have lots of gaming wisdom and opinions to share, but unfortunately it dates from about 1982-2005. After my first child, my gaming pretty much came to a halt. I still game weekly, but it went from 20+ hours to 3-5 a week. I have no problem with that, but unfortunately it puts me out of the loop when talking about many current games.

With that in mind, let's get some old-school discussion going. Email me using the "Hit Me Up" link on the right with an old-school topic. It can be about a specific game, my overall thoughts on a particular system, random arcade memories, whatever. I'll post your request within a few days and hopefully we'll have some fun along the way.

No comments: